Sunday, August 9, 2009

Long Beach!!







Chad and I left the boys in Santa Fe and went to visit Sam and Briana in Long Beach. The boys had a blast with their grandparents. I honestly don't think they missed us much. As for me, it was hard to leave them. I wanted to cry all the way to the airport but I got over it. It was a really nice break! It was great not to cook or clean for 3 days. Sam and Briana's new house it really nice. Sam had a birthday party for Chad and Mike. It was really nice to see everybody! We went to the beach and did a little shopping but mostly just relaxed. Here are some pics.

2 comments:

Gharrity Family de Santa Fe said...

Your vegetables look amazing! You trip looks fun too, you totally needed it. Love you all!

Mike Barnhill said...

It was great having you out. Come back soon with the kids!