Friday, March 28, 2008

12 days and counting!










Devin and Logan are now 12 days old and both doing well. Devin is over 5 lbs. and Logan is close to 4 lbs. We are hoping that Logan will be over 4 lbs. by our next appointment on Wednesday. Both boys are nursing well and growing more and more every day. Claire and I can already see differences in their personalities. These first two weeks of their lives have been truly amazing and their growth and development continue to surprise Claire and I. We would like to thank everyone for their support during the labor and these last two weeks and as I prepare to go back to work next week, we will need all the support we can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

The boys are beautiful- I can't believe how tiny they are! It's so cool that you got a pic of Devin with his eyes open. It seemed like Jason didn't open his eyes for over a month! :-) I am so happy for you. Fabulous work friends!! Love you!

Katter